If I taught sex education at a university for young men, my curriculum would probably look like this:
- Week 1: The Art of Kissing.
- Week 2: Foreplay (above the belly button).
- Week 3.: Foreplay (below the belly button).
- Week 4: Oral Sex Basics
- Week 5: Intercourse Basics.
- Week 6: Putting It All Together
- Week 7: History of Sex.
- Mid-Term. This is a a two-hour private session with the instructor on advanced foreplay. Must give me at least one orgasm through oral sex to pass.
- Week 9: Advanced sexual positions.
- Week 10: The Anatomy of the Female Body.
- Week 11 Types of Birth Control
- Week 12: Romance 101 and Seduction Techniques.
- Week 12: Sexually Transmitted Disease Prevention.
- Week 13: Practical Exercise Part I. To pass the student must be able to remain inside the instructor for at least 30 minutes of sustained intercourse.
- Week 14: Practical Exercise Part II. Must successful seduce a teacher’s assistant to include at least one hour of foreplay and one hour of intercourse.
- Week 15: Biology of a Woman.
- Week 16: Final Practical Exam: Two hours of love making. Must include one hour of foreplay, kissing, oral, and at l0east 45 minutes of sustained intercourse to include at least one orgasm through oral and one through intercourse with either the instructor or one of the teaching assistance.
Note: Teaching assistance available for private tutoring.
Photo Credit: Family Guy. Creator: Seth McFarland