Answers to some of the questions I’ve been asked before:
- I prefer a circumcised penis to an uncircumcised one only because the head of the cut penis is larger (like a mushroom) and it stretches my vagina opening a little bit more upon first entry. This tends to give me a burst of pleasure if entry is made slow enough. After that, it doesn’t really matter if it’s cut or uncut.
- I don’t do anal.
- I only give oral sex to my husband and a few select men. This is because I generally don’t like putting a man’s penis into my mouth. It’s just not my thing. Nevertheless, I will do it for my husband and a few others only because I know how much pleasure it gives them. I will also do it on a virgin only so he will know what it’s like. And if I do it, I will swallow if he comes into my mouth.
- I lost my virginity to an older man as a nineteen year-old college student with a professor (not mine though). I didn’t realize he was married until one day during a rather intimate moment his wife suddenly came into the bedroom after coming home from a trip early. I lost a good pair of sandals that day after running out of the house having time to grab only my dress and purse.
- I’ve been married to the same man since 1984. I have two grown daughters. I’m also a former U.S. Air Force lieutenant having served in the 1980s.
- My family doesn’t know what my husband and I do in our sex lives. It’s a private matter between us and I don’t need anyone’s approval but my husband’s. That includes my daughters.
- Missionary is my favorite position, as I enjoy looking into a man’s eyes when he first enters me and later when he is having an orgasm. I also enjoy the secure feeling I get from a man on top of me as as he moves between my legs. It’s like a comforting blanket (especially if he has a hairy chest).
- I hate condoms but they are an unwanted necessity. The only exceptions are of course my husband, a few trusted friends, and virgins. It’s a shame though since I very much enjoy the feeling of a man ejaculating inside of me bareback.
- I enjoy teaching younger men (preferable virgins) how to make love rather than sex. My lovemaking course will last anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months. My goal is to turn out considerate young lovers for the future women in their lives.
- No, my husband doesn’t join in when I’m having an intimate encounter. At the most he might listen from upstairs. Many times the guy doesn’t even know he is there. It’s also a safety thing and only once I had to cry for help for a man that was trying to force anal on me. Let’s just say there was some A%@ whooping that day.